Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sew & Sew pattern # 3814

so the kids have been out of school for 2 days.... because of the snow, today makes 3.....   Last night I was looking thru my stash and found about 8 yards of navy blue poly-rayon...   no telling how long it's been there but the color near the selvage is fading..... could be due to improper storage, likely due to it being cheap fabric...  the rest of it looks decent so I decided the fabric would be my test dummy for some old patterns I found in my stash.. the first being See & Sew # 3814

Mind you, I work midnight to 8 and hadn't been to bed all day knowing I was off last night and would get a good 8 somehow.... so while the kids and I watched TV, I pinned then cut out this pattern on my desk that is nearby....

I'm hoping later today to get a chance to stitch it up into a final project[gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment