Saturday, February 21, 2009

whew lawd this takes dedication...

Ive been adding to my stash of patterns and even a lil fabric... but for some reason I cant get into the groove on finishing up either project I've started...  yet I want to begin another one...

I was having problems with the sleeves on Butterick 3814 and then I cant get the split or waistband to look good on the McCalls 3341...

but Im determined to finish both of these TODAY.. shouldnt take long.. both projects are already 95% completed...

Im a slave to organization  ( though the follow-thru stats arent as impressive) ....in my crackberry, I actually have entries reminding me to exercise and to take vitamins, even to drink more water....

so now I will add an entry reminding me to sew... I want to sit at my machine for 2 hours, 3 times a week...  that should yield me one or two projects a week

I will post pics of the finished projects later....   Im fighting off the urge to buy a dressform until I get my ideal sewing space

No comments:

Post a Comment